[2017 New] Lead2pass Free Microsoft 70-696 Braindumps VCE Updated (91-102)
2017 May Microsoft Official New Released 70-696 Dumps in Lead2pass.com!
100% Free Download! 100% Pass Guaranteed!
Although the Microsoft 70-696 dumps are very popular, Lead2pass offers a wide range of Microsoft 70-696 exam dumps and will continue to release new study guide to meet the rapidly increasing demand of the IT industry.
Following questions and answers are all new published by Microsoft Official Exam Center: http://www.lead2pass.com/70-696.html
Case Study 5 – ADatum Corporation (QUESTION 91 – QUESTION 95)
ADatum Corporation is an IT services provider based in the United States. ADatum currently serves two main customers named Customer1 and Customer2.
Network Environment (Customer1)
The network of Customer1 contains a single-domain Active Directory forest named fabrikam.com.
Customer1 has servers that run Windows Server 2012 R2 and client computers that run either Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
The relevant computers are configured as shown in the following table.
Server102 hosts a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI). All VDI-based virtual machines run the 32-bit version of Windows 10 Enterprise and have Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) 5.1 installed.
Network Environment (Customer2)
The network of Customer2 contains a single-domain Active Directory forest named contoso.com. Customer2 has several client computers that are part of workgroups.
Customer2 has servers that run Windows Server 2012 R2 and client computers that run either Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. Customer2 also has Windows Phone 8.1 devices used by users in the research department and the marketing department.
Configuration Manager Environment (Customer1)
Customer1 has a deployment of Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1 (SP1) that has a single primary site server named Server101. Configuration Manager is used to deploy applications and to manage computer configuration settings.
Configuration Manager Environment (Customer2)
Customer2 has a deployment of Configuration Manager SP1 that has three sites and ten servers configured as shown in the following table.
The code for the central administration site is C2C, the code for the primary site is C21, and the code for the secondary site is C22. Computers in the research department are part of the secondary site.
Customer2 uses Configuration Manager to deploy software updates, to implement Endpoint Protection, and to maintain compliance of the computer configuration settings.
Customer2 has two custom client device settings named CS2 and CSR. CS2 is deployed to all computers. CSR is deployed to the research department computers only.
Customer2 has a device collection named Collection1 and a user collection named Collection2.
Customer1 has two main applications named App1 and App2. App1 is a 32-bit application and App2 is a 64-bit application.
You sequence the applications as App-V packages as shown in the following table.
Customer2 has an application named App3 that is deployed by using Configuration Manager.
A new application named App4 will replace App3.
Get-AppvClientConfiguration Output (Customer1)
You run the Get-AppvClientConfiguration cmdlet on the VDI-based virtual machines of Customer1, which generates the following output.
Planned Changes (Customer1)
You plan to deploy App1 and App2 as App-V packages to Client1, Client2, and the VDI-based virtual machines.
Planned Changes (Customer2)
You identify the following planned changes for Customer2:
– Replace App3 with App4.
– Enforce folder redirection settings for the users in Collection2.
– Manage Internet-based computers in the marketing department by using Configuration Manager.
– Add a new hardware inventory class to collect data from the research department computer.
– Deploy a server named Server11 to host an additional software update point for the primary
Configuration Manager site.
– Implement a single baseline to monitor the configuration settings and the presence of software updates on the computers.
Technical Requirements (Customer1)
ADatum must comply with the following requirements of Customer1:
– The disk space used by the App-V packages on the VDI-based virtual machines must be minimized.
– Configuration Manager automatic remediation on the VDI-based virtual machines must be disabled.
– Customer1 must be able to view the results of all Configuration Manager Asset Intelligence reports.
– On the VDI-based virtual machines, only the App-V packages launched by users must be streamed inthe background.
Technical Requirements (Customer2)
ADatum must comply with the following requirements of Customer2:
– Minimize the number of components used for the new single baseline. Enforce folder redirection policies by using Configuration Manager compliance configuration.
– Ensure that the Endpoint Protection status of Collection1 is available in the Monitoring workspace of the Configuration Manager Console.
– Use Configuration Manager to block the Windows Phone 8.1 devices of the marketing department users from running a specific application.
– Use Configuration Manager to ensure that the Windows Phone 8.1 devices of the research department users can run three specific applications only.
You need to configure the folder redirection policies to meet the technical requirement of Customer2.
Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
A. Enable user data and profiles for compliance settings.
B. Create a baseline.
C. Create a deployment to Collection2.
D. Create a user data and profiles configuration item.
E. Create a Group Policy object (GPO).
F. Create a deployment to Collection1.
You need to implement the Asset Intelligence reports to meet the technical requirement of Customer1.
What should you do?
A. On all client computers, enable success auditing for logon events.
B. On the primary site server, create a custom client settings object.
C. On all client computers, enable success auditing for account logon events.
D. On the primary site server, modify the SMS_def.mof file.
Case Study 5 – Relecloud (QUESTION 96 – QUESTION 101)
Relecloud is a pharmaceutical company located in Montreal. The company has marketing, research, and development departments.
Intranet and Internet Infrastructure
The network contains a single Active Directory forest named relecloud.com. All servers run Windows Server 2012 R2.
The network infrastructure contains the following:
– A Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1 (SP1)
primary site that has a site code of CO1
– A Remote Desktop Services (RDS) Session Virtualization deployment
– Microsoft System Center Updates Publisher 2011
– <!–[endif]–> The Network Device Enrollment Service (NDES)
– <!–[endif]–> An enterprise certification authority (CA)
– <!–[endif]–> A Microsoft Intune subscription
The network contains the client computers configured as shown in the following table.
All of the computers are managed by using the Configuration Manager client.
Configuration Manager Enrollment
Configuration Manager has the following configurations:
– Configuration Manager has only two custom collections named Collection1 and Collection2. The
collections contain the client computers. Collection1 includes Collection2.
– Updates Publisher 2011 and Configuration Manager are integrated. All
third-party updates are deployed by using Updates Publisher 2011.
– Configuration Manager generates reports that contain the console users
of all the client computers.
– Configuration Manager is set as the mobile device management authority.
– The scheduled synchronization of software updates is disabled.
– A certificate registration point is installed.
An application named App2 is published from the RDS session deployment. App2 is configured to have the .app2 file type association in the RDS deployment.
An application named App3 is deployed by using Configuration Manager. App3 is configured to have an installation dependency on an application named App4.
All of the users in the development department use an application named App6. All of the executables for App6 are stored in a folder named C:\App6.
The users in the marketing department leave the office for up two weeks at a time on business-related trips. The users’ computers are reported to have a status of inactive in Configuration Manager.
The development department users report that they fail to connect to their computer from their personal Android device by using the Microsoft Intune company portal.
Relecloud plans to implement the following changes:
– Deploy an RDS Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that contains Windows
8.1 Enterprise x64 virtual machines.
– Install an application named App1.exe locally on the planned RDS VDI.
Application Virtualization Requirements
Relecloud identifies the following application virtualization requirements:
– The Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) client requires an unattended installation.
– Plug-ins for App1.exe must be installed by using the App-V 5.0 Service Pack 3 (SP3) client.
– Users must be able to launch App2 by double-clicking files that have the .app2 extension.
– The App-V packages must be published to each user, not globally.
– The disk space used by the App-V packages must be minimized.
– App1.exe must be able to interact with App-V-based plug-ins.
Configuration Manager Requirements
Relecloud identifies the following requirements for Configuration Manager:
– The status of each client must be summarized daily.
– App4 must be replaced by an application named App5.
– App4 and App5 cannot co-exist on the same computer.
– The usage of the App6 executables must be monitored.
– Any software configured to auto-start on the client computers must be reported.
– The laptops of the marketing department users must not be reported as inactive.
– Updates from a new third-party vendor named Vendor1 must be deployed. Vendor1 provides updates in the form of .cab files.
– The maintenance window for the computers in Collection1 and Collection2 must be scheduled from Friday at 20:00 to Monday at 04:00.
– A device collection named Collection3 must be created. Collection3 must include all of the Configuration Manager clients that run Windows Server. The membership of Collection3 must be updated every five minutes.
Relecloud identifies the following requirements for Intune:
– Internal CA certificates must be deployed to the mobile devices of the development department users by using the Intune company portal.
– The development department users must be able to access their desktop from their personal device by using the Intune company portal.
You need to configure Asset Intelligence.
The solution must meet the Configuration Manager requirements.
What should you do?
A. From the Assets and Compliance workspace in the Configuration Manager Console, edit the inventory classes.
B. From the Administration workspace in the Configuration Manager Console, enable the Check Application Title with Inventory Information Asset Intelligence maintenance task.
C. From the Administration workspace in the Configuration Manager Console, enable the Summarize Installed Software Data Asset Intelligence maintenance task.
D. On the client computers, enable the auditing of successful logon events.
You need to prepare for the certificate deployment.
The solution must meet the Intune requirements.
What is the minimum number of Configuration Manager certificate profiles you must create?
You need to recommend a solution to provide remote connectivity for the development department users.
The solution must meet the Intune requirements.
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Set Intune as the mobile device management authority.
B. Create a script to add the users to the Remote PC Connect group on the desktop computers.
C. From the Configuration Manager Console, modify the primary device property of the users.
D. From the Configuration Manager Console, deploy the Intune connector site system role.
You deploy Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and install the Configuration Manager client on all client computers.
You need to monitor the latest Endpoint Protection status of all the clients by using the Configuration Manager console.
What should you do?
A. Create a new collection and modify the Default Client Settings.
B. Create a new collection and a new deployment.
C. Use the All Systems collection and create a new deployment.
D. Use the All Systems collection and modify the Default Client Settings.
Lead2pass offers the latest Microsoft 70-696 dumps and a good range of Microsoft Certification 70-696 answers. Most of our Microsoft 70-696 exam dumps are exclusively prepared by the best brains and highly skilled professionals from the IT domain to ensure 100% pass in your Microsoft 70-696 Exam.
70-696 new questions on Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Syig5i8gpDTlBlcGlSY0lqblk
2017 Microsoft 70-696 exam dumps (All 106 Q&As) from Lead2pass:
http://www.lead2pass.com/70-696.html [100% Exam Pass Guaranteed]